Your Peak is Our Goal!
The goal for Tahoe Peak Endurance, LLC is to help you achieve your goals whether they be to improve your fitness or to reach your peak performance.
To help you achieve your goals, Tahoe Peak Endurance, LLC offers:
- One on one coaching for any endurance sport
- Personal Training and Primal Fit (weekly exercise classes)
- Sports Performance Testing – to assess fitness and determine personal exercise or training heart rate or power training zones. We also offer mobile testing to individuals, groups, teams, clubs or shops. Being mobile allows us to come to you making it very convenient.
- Camps and Clinics – TAHOE ALTITUDE TRIATHLON TRAINING DAY August 6th, 2016 – Offering a “stress free” training day with support on the water, the road and the run on the course that was once used for the IRONMAN Lake Tahoe. Had ambition to Ironman Lake Tahoe and never got the opportunity? Now is the opportunity to swim bike and run the course whether the 140.6 or 70.3. This is a great training day for any event or to do just for fun. Good day to check out your fitness, what it’s like racing at altitude, and your race nutrition. Bring a group and have a fun day swimming, biking, and running.
- Camps and clinics are also available by request. Request a private camp for groups or clubs!
- Event promotions – Auburn Triathlon – Sunday, May 15, 2016
- Available for event promotions, directing, and planning.
- Colleen is a USAT certified Race Director and USAT certified Coach Level 1
I am very passionate about health, fitness and sports and I want to share my knowledge, expertise and wisdom to help others pursue their passion and goals. Whether it be to get fit, healthy, lose weight, achieve personal performance goals or to learn healthier lifestyle behaviors.