Stress-Free Dress Rehearsal for the Ironman at Lake Tahoe
Your Peak is Our Goal!
The goal for Tahoe Peak Endurance, LLC is to help you achieve your goals whether they be to improve your fitness or to reach your peak performance.
To help you achieve your goals, Tahoe Peak Endurance, LLC offers:
- One on one coaching for any endurance sport
- Sports Performance Testing – to assess fitness and determine personal exercise or training heart rate or power training zones. We also offer mobile testing to individuals, groups, teams, clubs or shops . Being mobile allows us to come to you making it very convenient.
- Camps and Clinics – TAHOE ALTITUDE TRIATHLON CAMPS -This year Tahoe Peak Endurance LLC along with High Sierra Triathlon club are offering 2 camps and 3 Keyworkout Days to help you prepare for triathlons especially IRONMAN Lake Tahoe. Camp #1 Preparation Camp will contain more lectures and clinics with top notch knowledgeable and experienced staff Camp #2 is our Second Annual “Dress Rehearsal” very popular last year. This camp is offering a “stress free” weekend with support on the water, the road and the run on the course used for IRONMAN Lake Tahoe. Keyworkout Days are just that, BIG training days. Opportunity to train on the IRONMAN Lake Tahoe course with support and shuttle bringing you back from Squaw to Kings Beach where you swam.
- Camps and clinics are also available by request. Request a private camp for groups or clubs!
- Consulting – personal and or group training
- Event promotions – Auburn Triathlon – May 17th, 2015
- Available for event promotions, directing and planning.
- Colleen is a USAT certified Race Director and USAT certified Coach Level 1